In addition to our range of precision CNC machining capabilities, Byford Machine-Tool specializes in custom welding and fabrication services. From design to delivery, we deliver quality American fabrication solutions catered to the specific requirements of your custom product or prototype.
Quality Products through Precision Fabrication
Byford Machine-Tool is equipped with some of the most advanced MIG and TIG welding tools in the industry. We can optimize the entire fabrication process in both quality and cost-effectiveness for your custom prototype or production. From material selection to aesthetic finish, our finished fabrications are guaranteed to exceed all of your requirements in quality and consistency.
Our precision fabrication center enables us to transform your custom CNC machined parts into fully fabricated products, manufactured according to your exact specifications.
Outfitted with Industry’s Latest Welding & Fabrication Equipment
Utilizing our state-of-the-art welding and fabrication center, Byford is able to streamline your manufacturing services in-house while ensuring the unbeatable quality control our metal shop is known for is upheld at every step of the production process.
Byford utilizes the following welding processes in our quality-driven fabrication shop:
- Tungsten Inert Gas Welding – GTAW
- Metal Inert Gas Welding – GMAW
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding – SMAW
- Resistance Welding
- Magnum Hydraulic Press – 35 Ton
- Verson Power Press – 125 Ton – 8″ Stroke – 18″ Shut Height
- Federal Power Press – 45 Ton – 4″ Stroke – 9-1/2″ Shut Height
- Niagra Plate Shear – 3/16″ Plate x 96″ Wide Capacity
- Chicago Mechanical Press Brake – 150 Ton – 120″ Bed – 1/4″ Plate x 120″ Capacity
- Hill Acme Metal Worker – 50 Ton